Tips on Pre-Sale Car Upgrades by an Auto Repair Specialist
If you plan to buy a new vehicle but you cannot afford to maintain your old one, you definitely need to consider selling it, in order to balance your finances. Unfortunately, you won’t be the only one on the car sale market. So if you want to be competitive, you need to make sure that your vehicle is in a really good condition before you actually try selling it. Our auto repair specialists advise you to repair or upgrade your old car a bit, if you want to obtain a better sale price.
It takes only a few hours to clean your car thoroughly, but it will significantly increase your chances of selling your vehicle successfully.
- Wash your car thoroughly by thoroughly cleaning and waxing the exterior. Consider repairing any minor scratches and paint chips.
- Vacuum the interior.
- Clean all the windows.
- Don’t smoke in the car for some time in order to get rid of any tobacco smell. Clean the ashtray and all the surroundings.
- Vacuum and clean up the trunk.
- Spray your tires with the tire shine and check each tire pressure.
- Top up all the fluids and change engine oil.
- Prepare the maintenance records;
- They should show any potential buyers that you have taken good care of your vehicle.
- If you are planning to place an ad with a photo, make sure that it is a good photo and the car looks nice – potential buyers will judge your vehicle by the photo in the ad first.
If you want to organize your car tune ups in a quick and efficient manner, you should contact an auto repair shop you can really trust. Cliff's Auto Repair is a reliable and trustworthy company in Orlando, FL you can trust your vehicle to.
For more information about our service fees and location, call (407) 297-8868.